Help build our community:
Support the Goodman Campus
The Goodman Campus has come a long way since the Madison Jewish Community Council (which has since become Jewish Federation of Madison) purchased a private residence and tree farm in 1999. With the completion of the first building phase, the community now has a wonderful home for Camp Shalom, a magnificent outdoor pool to enjoy, and a campus for year-round recreational activities.
Now, with the support from the community, we can expand the Campus to realize its full potential as our year-round recreational center. Our future vision includes:
• Developing two softball/soccer fields and one baseball field
• Building a children’s playground
• Replacing the Goodman House with a new year-round multi-purpose facility
• Improving the White School to use as a gathering place
• Improving the two and one-half acre pond to permit more fishing as well as boating and year-round nature activities
• Refurbishing the 1880s red barn into a year-round facility
• Continuing wetland and oak savannah tree restoration
• Creating picnic and overnight camping areas
• Continuing improvements to the existing trails and sledding areas
• Building an amphitheater for performance and other outdoor activities
• Building maintenance and storage facilities
For information about how you can help build our community, please contact Jewish Federation of Madison at 278-1808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewish Federation of Madison
6434 Enterprise Lane
Madison, WI 53719-1117
Phone: (608) 278-1808
Fax: (608) 278-7814
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
or by appointment
We are located in the Max Weinstein Jewish Community Building on Madison's far west side, wheelchair-accessible, and close to major bus lines.