Registration FAQs & Forms
Camp Shalom Summer 2022 Registration
- Wednesday, March 2: Registration opens for returning campers, siblings of returning or former campers, and children of camp alumni
- Thursday, March 3: Registration opens for all campers
Please Note: It doesn't matter what time of day you register; all applications received on a given day will be considered equal.
Access registration and information about dates and fees online.
For a step-by-step walk-through, view this instructional video on how to register.
Sign in to your old account from last year or create a new account. Please make a note of your account name and password for future reference!
- You can filter the camps you want by selecting a grade in the left sidebar and then adding the session to the cart, or you can select from the sessions listed
- To register 2 children for the same session just increase the amount in your cart; you will enter camper information later in the process
- Before you check out, be sure to double-check your cart so that you are registering the correct number of children for the right number of sessions
- You will be asked to enter your birthday (or a date that proves you are over 18) to be able to create an account
- All grade related questions refer to GRADE IN FALL 2022
- Please note that there will be a pop-up at the end of registration with an optional offer to sign up for Active Advantage (which incurs an annual fee). You DO NOT need to sign up for this service to register for camp.
- There will be two options for payment during checkout. You can either pay in full or you can set up a payment plan.
- All applications received on March 4 or later will be automatically waitlisted until the end of day. At that point, our registration policies/procedures will be applied, and a witnessed lottery will occur if needed. You will be notified of changes to your status via email and need to sign in to your account to confirm attendance and pay your remaining balance.
- A $55 registration fee per session is required at checkout. If you are unable to pay the $55 registration fee enter the coupon code SCHOLARSHIP at checkout.
- Registration confirmations will be sent via email.
Registered families should sign into their camp accounts to see due dates for all camp forms. Log in to your account now >
Prior to camp attendance, a physical examination, within the last 2 years by a licensed physician, is required. Forms are provided by Camp Shalom. Completed forms must include all information, physician signature, immunization history, and emergency information. Physician forms must be received by June 1, 2022, or a $50 fee will be charged. Please do NOT upload Physician Forms into your Active Account. Send completed forms to the Jewish Federation of Madison c/o Camp Shalom, 6434 Enterprise Lane, Madison, WI 53719.
Camp Shalom Scholarship
Full and/or partial scholarships may be available. The completed scholarship application must be received by March 31, 2022. The scholarship application is online and to be filled out after completing registration. If you need a paper copy, please contact Sam Toso at email@example.com or (608) 442-4062. Scholarship funds will be awarded and families notified by April 8, 2022.
- If applying for a scholarship, the $55 registration fee need not be submitted at this time. Enter the code SCHOLARSHIP at checkout if you are unable to pay the registration fees at the time of registration.
- A link to the Scholarship Application will be in your camp application confirmation email. Please complete the application by March 31.
- You will receive confirmation of your scholarship by April 8.
- If your camper's fees will be covered through the Children's Long Term Support Waiver program, please enter CLTS at checkout to waive the fee.
There is a $55 non-refundable registration fee. For cancellations made by April 15, 2022, other funds paid will be refunded automatically. For cancellations made after that date, other funds paid will be refunded if we are able to fill the open spot.
For more information or questions about the registration process or scholarships, please contact Sam Toso at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 442-4062.