The Jewish Federation of Madison (JFM), is looking for a full-time administrative manager of its office. The right person will be someone who has a long and deep connection to the Madison Jewish community. As the administrative manager is often the first face/voice of the Jewish Federation of Madison for those making inquiries or needing information, we are looking for an articulate person with a heart, someone who is very much a “people person” and is engaging. In addition to those attributes, JFM seeks a person with strong computer and bookkeeping skills, who is a multi-tasker needing little supervision. The right hire MUST be a strong team member. This is a full-time 40 hour per week position with a generous benefit package.
- Screen and monitor front door
- Answer phone
- Data input and management
- Process credit card payments, post checks and make bank deposits
- Sort daily mail
- Third-Party billing
- Manage office maintenance, cleaning, supplies, oversee use of multi-purpose room
- Maintain security protocol and serve as Security Committee liaison
- Other duties as needed
The starting date is May 1, 2020.
Please send resume and cover letter to Alan Klugman at email@example.com