Full-Time Position for Immediate Start
- Salaried Position - Negotiable, but will be commensurate with experience
- Benefits Included
The Jewish Federation of Madison is a Non-Profit organization and is part of a worldwide humanitarian network that serves millions of people every day around the world. This organization has been a staple in the Madison community and helps support more than 25 essential local programs and agencies.
Caring for our people and community is what we do.
If your passion is pulling you to engage in your community and you want to see the impact of your work directly affect the lives that we touch, then consider growing your career with us!
We are currently looking to hire a Director of Financial Resource Development (FRD) who will be a key member in the success of our mission: “To work toward building a strong and unified Jewish community in order to ensure the survival, well-being and continuity of the Jewish people in this area, in Israel and throughout the world.”
To do this, you will serve as an executive-level gift officer; responsible for:
In coordination and partnership with the Executive Committee, the FRD will direct the operation of resource development in the following ways:
- Developing key external alliances
- Cultivating major donor prospects
- Helping to design fund-raising programs and events
- Personally securing major gifts and pledges
The Successful Candidate Will Be:
- A strong communicator and team player who listens well, and is able to coordinate with multiple constituencies including lay leadership, staff, and the community
- A community builder who forms trusted relationships among staff, lay leadership, community leaders and the community at large
- An organized leader who excels at prioritizing, multi-tasking, and managing time commitments and multiple ongoing projects
- Knowledgeable of fiduciary responsibilities and operations of non-profit organizations, including fundraising
- Computer savvy with knowledge of excel and donor database software preferred
Submit resume to Alan Klugman, Interim Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org