The Goodman Aquatic Center is available for events, including birthday parties, corporate gatherings, and family reunions
General Information & Policies
- We allow parties during open swim pool hours. We cannot close the pool for your party unless you are interested in renting out the entire pool. We do limit the number of reserved parties to 4 per day during the same time period.
- We are typically open 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm on Monday - Friday and 11:00 am - 8:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Please check the website or with the Pool Manager for the summer schedule.
- There is a party reservation fee of $25. We will reserve 2 tables with umbrellas or under the pergola for you and your guests for up to 4 hours.
- There is an admission charge for all of your party attendees of: $4 for youth ages 2-15; $5 for ages 16-adult; $4 for adult seniors; Infants under the age of 2 are free.
- We ask for a list of invitees the day of the party so we can check people in when they arrive.
- We do NOT accept credit cards. Cash or check only for payment
Submit A Pool Party Request
If you are interested in having a party at the Goodman Aquatic Center, please fill out and submit the Pool Party Request Form >
Pool Party Reservation Fee
Payment of the $25 party reservation fee should be made online once you receive a confirmation email or phone call from the pool manager to confirm the day/time of the party. If payment is not received by the time of the party, it will be required before set up (cash or check only).
Pay Fee Now >
Please call (608) 848-1322 or email email@example.com for more information during pool season. During off season contact (608) 278-1808 or firstname.lastname@example.org