Jewish Business and Professional Roundtable
The Jewish Business and Professional Roundtable began in Fall 2012. Dedicated to the interests of Jewish business executives and professionals, the roundtable will support the development of the Jewish business community in Madison and the Jewish Federation.
Each program includes breakfast or lunch, a speaker presentation, interactive session with the speaker, along with opportunities to network and learn from Jewish leaders in the Madison business community.
Past speakers have included:
- Erica Gruen, Principal at Quantum Media
- Greg Marcus, President and CEO of the Marcus Corporation
- Curt S. Culver, Chairman and CEO of MGIC Investment Corporation and Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation (MGIC)
- The Honorable Yariv Becher, Israel’s Consul for Economic Affairs to the Midwest
- David Lubar, President of Lubar & Co.
- Kevin T. Conroy, President and Chief Executive Officer of Exact Science
If you have question or your business is interested in sponsoring a roundtable event, please contact email@example.com or (608) 278-1808 for more information.
Other Networking Programs
From time to time we sponsor additional events which offer fun, professional networking opportunities. We recently co-sponsored a Speed Networking event with J-Biz at the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company with over 70 attendees.