Totally 80's Carnival ~ presented by Beth Israel Center, Congregation Shaarei Shamayim, Jewish Federation of Madison, Temple Beth El, and UW Hillel and hosted at Temple Beth El. In addition to the carnival, new this year - we'll also be celebrating Erev Purim together!
- 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm Carnival & Kids' Purim Shpiel (TBE)
- 5:30 pm Esther's Ball: Nosh & Schmooze Reception (TBE)
- 6:00 pm Dramatic Presentation of Megillat Esther (TBE)
- 7:00 pm Community Dinner (TBE)
- 8:00 pm Traditional Megillah Reading (BIC)
Events listed (TBE) take place at Temple Beth El (2702 Arbor Drive) and those listed (BIC) take place at Beth Israel Center (1406 Mound Street).
$7 for ages 3-12
Free for age 2 and under
Free for adults
$25 max per family
Prepay Carnival Admission >
After the dramatic presentation of Megillat Esther, join us for an authentic Persian meal at 7:00 pm.
Cost is $18 per adult and kids 14+, $12 for kids ages 3-13, and no cost for age 2 and under.
Register for Dinner >
Hamantaschen by Adamah will be for sale at the carnival and by preorder by Thursday, February 20.
Apricot, Raspberry, Poppy, and this year's special flavor: Rainbow with Door County Cherry filling
$8 per half dozen
$15 per a baker's dozen
- Thursday, March 5 at 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Beth Israel Center
- Sunday, March 8 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at Temple Beth El
- Monday, March 9 at 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm at Temple Beth El
Help make the fun happen by selling tickets, food, or hamantaschen; running carnival activities, games, or prize tables; or being part of the cleanup crew.
See More Details & Sign Up to Volunteer >