Totally 80's Carnival ~ presented by Beth Israel Center, Congregation Shaarei Shamayim, Jewish Federation of Madison, and Temple Beth El and hosted at Temple Beth El. In addition to the carnival, new this year - we'll also be celebrating Erev Purim together!
- 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm Carnival & Kids' Purim Shpiel (TBE)
- 5:30 pm Esther's Ball: Nosh & Schmooze Reception (TBE)
- 6:00 pm Dramatic Presentation of Megillat Esther (TBE)
- 7:00 pm Community Dinner (TBE)
- 8:00 pm Traditional Megillah Reading (BIC)
Events listed (TBE) take place at Temple Beth El (2702 Arbor Drive) and those listed (BIC) take place at Beth Israel Center (1406 Mound Street).
$7 for ages 3-12
Free for age 2 and under
Free for adults
$25 max per family
Prepay Carnival Admission >
After the dramatic presentation of Megillat Esther, join us for an authentic Persian meal at 7:00 pm.
Cost is $18 per adult and kids 14+, $12 for kids ages 3-13, and no cost for age 2 and under.
Register for Dinner >
Hamantaschen by Adamah will be for sale at the carnival and by preorder by Thursday, February 20.
Apricot, Raspberry, Poppy, and this year's special flavor: Rainbow with Door County Cherry filling
$8 per half dozen
$15 per a baker's dozen
- Thursday, March 5 at 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Beth Israel Center
- Sunday, March 8 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at Temple Beth El
- Monday, March 9 at 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm at Temple Beth El
Help make the fun happen by selling tickets, food, or hamantaschen; running carnival activities, games, or prize tables; or being part of the cleanup crew.
See More Details & Sign Up to Volunteer >