PRESENTED BY BETH ISRAEL CENTER, CONGREGATION SHAAREI SHAMAYIM, JEWISH FEDERATION OF MADISON, TEMPLE BETH EL & UW HILLEL
THEME: SUPERHEROES • from the Comics and Movies, the Megillah, our Community or Everyday Life. . .
- 9:00 am: Doors Open
- 9:30 am: Purim Spiel [ by Community Rabbis, Educators & Shlichim ]
- 9:45 am- 11:45 am: Carnival Games
- $7 for ages 3-12
- Free for 2 and under
- Free for adults
- $25 max per family
KASHRUT: Beth Israel Center is a kosher facility. Please do not bring in any outside food. Snacks will be available for purchase.
HAMANTASCHEN for sale by pre-order online through Beth Israel Center [ see below for more details ] and at the carnival [ limited quantities available ].
VOLUNTEERS are needed to help make the fun happen! Opportunities are available to help with setup, food sales, running carnival games and activities, cleanup, and more.
See Details & Sign Up >
ORDER HAMANTASCHEN FOR PURIM
Available Flavors: Poppy, Apricot, Raspberry or a mix of all 3 flavors
Pre-order your hamantaschen online through Beth Israel Center by Sunday, February 24, 2019
- Pre-Orders: $12 per dozen / $6 per half dozen
- At Purim Carnival: $15 per dozen [ limited quantities available ]
Hamantaschen are kosher, dairy, and made at Beth Israel Center
PICK-UP dates and times at Beth Israel Center
- Wednesday, March 13 at 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Thursday, March 14 at 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Sunday, March 17 at 10:00 am - 11:45 am [ during the Purim Carnival ]