Family Fridays Shabbat at Temple Beth El makes it easy for busy families to celebrate Shabbat! Come and enjoy songs, stories, challah, and dinner in a welcoming, joyful community setting every Friday from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Everyone is welcome! Come for all or part of the evening.
5:30 pm - Family Fridays Shabbat activities for kids
5:45 pm - Family Fridays Shabbat service with songs and stories
6:15 pm - Dinner. Bring your own or order through Temple and we'll have your meal waiting to enjoy as a community http://bit.ly/1LyKOoN. Register for dinner by noon on Fridays.
To attend dinner after Family Fridays services and not bring your own food:
- You will need to sign up for dinner by noon on the day of the service by going to http://bit.ly/1LyKOoN
- You will be able to order exactly what you want for each person attending, including a choice of entrees and desserts; everyone will still get challah without needing to order it
- You will pay for your meal at the time of registration, and will *not* be asked to make a donation the night of the service
- Temple Beth El will pick up all of the orders that have been received on time and have them waiting for you at the end of the service
- As has always been the case, we will encourage you to stay at Temple to eat your dinner with the other families to enjoy a communal Shabbat experience
- If you order and need to cancel, we will be able to offer you a refund so long as you cancel by noon on Friday
We look forward to continuing to see you each week at Family Fridays Shabbat. Don't forget to RSVP by noon on Fridays!
Sponsor: Temple Beth El