Join the Jewish Federation of Madison on #GivingTuesday
A global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities, and organizations to encourage philanthropy and to celebrate generosity worldwide
Occurring this year on December 1st, #GivingTuesday is held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday to kick-off the holiday giving season and inspire people to collaborate in improving their local communities and to give back in impactful ways to the charities and causes they support.
When you give to the Jewish Federation of Madison, you support hundreds of ongoing efforts to care for people in need, provide emergency relief, and nurture the Jewish community here in Madison and around the world. Please celebrate our organization and participate in this global movement!
How can you participate and support the Jewish Federation of Madison for #GivingTuesday?
MAKE A DONATION
Make your donation to the Annual Tzedakah Campaign and help meet the critical needs of our local and worldwide communities. If you've already given to the campaign this year, consider giving a little more. Every dollar makes a difference! Do Good EVERYWHERE. From ANYWHERE. Donate Online Now >
POST A #UNSELFIE
The #UNselfie, or the selfless selfie, is a powerful way to show how you are giving and why giving is important to you.
- Take a picture (see examples below)
- Include a caption (or a printed sign in your photo) about why you give and encouraging others to join you in supporting the Jewish Federation of Madison
- Tag it with #UNselfie, #GivingTuesday, #JewishMadison
- Include a link to www.jewishmadison.org/giving-tuesday
- Upload it to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter from now until December 2nd