Join us for great food, congenial conversation and stimulating programs at Goodman Lechayim Lunchtime Plus at Temple Beth, 2702 Arbor Drive. Contact Louise Goldstein at 608-278-1808, direct 608-442-4083 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 P.M. on the preceding business day, usually a Friday. The kosher-style meals are catered by Blue Plate Catering and a vegetarian or strictly kosher option is available with a reservation. If you are over age 60, a minimum donation of $4.00 is suggested, but please only pay what you can afford. The cost of the meal is $7.50 for those under age 60.
Free blood pressure screenings are held monthly by Lori Edelstein, RN. The Wisconsin Society of Pharmacy Students holds a health assessment once a months from 11:00-12:00, on a variety of health-related topics.
Transportation is available in much of Madison by Transit Solutions, for $1 round-trip, payable to the driver. Request transportation when you make your reservation, including whether you need a lift-van.
Lechayim celebrates Hanukkah
- 11:00-12:00 Generation RX: Medication Safety Assessment with the Wisconsin Society of Pharmacy Students
- 11:00-12:00 Free blood pressure screening by Lori Edelstein, RN
- 11:30-12:00 Yoga from a chair with Betsy Haimson
- 12:00-1:00 Broiled Whitefish, Potato Latkes with Sour Cream & Applesauce, Sufganiyot
- 1:00-2:00 Klezmer music with Yid Vicious
Sponsor: Jewish Social Services