Our annual summer community celebration will be returning this year to the Goodman Jewish Community Campus with fun for all ages!
Open to all fully vaccinated members of the Jewish community aged 12+ and younger children accompanied by an adult. Non-vaccinated children under age 12 should wear masks. Everyone is required to wear masks indoors and in restrooms.
- Inflatable slide
- Climbing wall
- Swimming at the pool from 11:30 am - 2:00 pm with registration required due to restricted capacity
(see below for new COVID-related pool information and policies)
- Musical entertainment by Yid Vicious at 1:00 pm
- Israeli folk dancing and games for kids
- Information tables with our Madison synagogues and Jewish organizations
- Individually packaged kosher food and beverages will be provided for free
- Complimentary swag bags filled with goodies for everyone who pre-registers (one per family)
- Meet our new Shlichim, Hanna and Oz
Help us plan by registering and receive a complimentary swag bag. Registration is required for anyone who would like to attend or swim at the Goodman Aquatic Center during the picnic.
Register Now >
Greet attendees, serve food and beverages, supervise activities, set up, clean up, take photos, and assemble gift bags.
Sign Up to Volunteer >
New COVID-Related Pool Info & Policies
- You, and everyone you registered, will need to check in with a Goodman Aquatic Center staff member at the admission window when you arrive for the open swim session. Everyone’s name must be on a list to enter the pool area due to capacity limits.
- Masks will not be required on the pool deck.
- Masks will be required while waiting in line to check-in, upon entering and exiting the facility, and in the restrooms.
- Pool attendees are encouraged to follow six feet social distancing on the pool deck/grass area and in the water, as much as possible, if not in the same household.
- We will NOT have pool deck chairs for use for summer 2021; only a set number of picnic tables and round tables with attached benches. Each will have an umbrella or be under the pergola for some shade.
- You may bring in your own lawn/beach chair for our grassy and pool deck areas.
- For Summer 2021, we encourage members to come in suits, ready to swim. Minimizing the use of locker rooms for changing will help with entrance and exit flow, and maximize your time at the pool.
- Showers will be available to rinse off prior to entering the pool and after swimming.
- If you use the locker rooms and showers after swimming, you must be completely out of the locker room/restroom when the whistle blows to clear the pool at the end of the session (2:00 pm), so please watch the time and plan accordingly.
- We will additionally have tents available for changing in or out of your suit at the pool.
- Exiting the facility after a swim session will be through the large rolling gate near the concession stand, not the restrooms. You will only enter the pool area from the restrooms upon arrival for each swim session.