Kick off summer with this wonderful annual community event featuring fun for all ages:
Swimming, climbing wall, inflatables, face painting, balloon animals, picnic games, GaGa, music, and Information tables for local Jewish organizations
NEW This Year
• Dunk Tank ($5 for 3 chances to dunk the Rabbis and representatives from Madison Jewish organizations to raise money for their organization of choice - see schedule below)
• Obstacle Course (challenge yourself or someone else to race the course)
• Chai, I'm New Here! (get to know other community members at the Outreach Tent at 12:00 pm)
Dairy foods for sale including Bagel Bar, a variety of Bruschetta on the grill by Adamah Neighborhood Table, Shakshuka and Half-Moon Pies by Noosh, Desserts from Manna Café, Kona Ice, and more!
All proceeds benefit Gan HaYeled Preschool Enrichment Programs
Celebrate Dina Weinbach
1:00 pm: Tribute Celebration of Dina in the Oolam (carpeted side of the Minkoff Center)
Chat with Dina Weinbach, Jewish Federation of Madison Executive Director, and wish her well in her retirement at her last official event. She will be leaving her position at the Jewish Federation of Madison at the end of June.
Greet attendees, sell food items from the bagel bar, supervise activities, set up and clean up
Sign Up to Volunteer >
Dunk Tank Schedule
- 10:50 am - 11:08 am: Jewish Federation of Madison Board Members Dan Weiss and Jesse Sondel
- 11:10 am - 11:28 am :Gan HaYeled Representative Curran Riley for a New Playground for Gan
- 11:30 am - 11:48 am: Temple Beth El's Rabbi Jonathan Biatch for Second Harvest Food Bank
- 11:50 am - 12:08 pm: Temple Beth El Representative TBD for Second Harvest Food Bank
- 12:10 pm - 12:28 pm: Congregation Shaarei Shamayim's Rabbi Laurie Zimmerman for Voces de la Frontera
- 12:30 pm - 12:48 pm: Beth Israel Center's Rabbi Sami Barth
- 12:50 pm - 1:08 pm: Gan HaYeled Representative Jeremy Tunis for a New 18-30 months Playground for Gan
Important Traffic Note: There will be an event at the University Ridge Golf Course on the day of the picnic expecting a lot of people. In order to avoid the high traffic corner of PD and M, please consider taking this alternate route: Take Mineral Point West to Timber Lane, turn left on Timber Lane and then a left on PD. The Goodman Jewish Community Campus will be the first driveway you can turn into immediately on the left.
If you can’t avoid taking Junction Road/M out to the Goodman Campus, you can try avoiding some of the traffic by turning right onto Midtown and then left onto Woods Road. Take a right when you get to PD and then the campus will be approximately 1 mile on your right.