Our monthly meetups are really taking off, drawing newcomers, while at the same time growing a core of "regulars". If you're curious about this very special branch of Judaism, come check us out! It's a very casual event, since
There's no need to RSVP
- You needn't bring a thing
- There's no formal program, although individuals may have prepared a few topics to talk about
- You'll be able to meet others who share your interest in Humanistic Judaism
- And you can feel free to come and go as you please!
1:30 - 2:00 pm: Purchase food/drink* on the 1st floor, then come to the 2nd floor to meet & greet
2:00 - 4:00 pm: Open conversation & discussion
It's a pot-luck! Do you have a topic or questions related to humanism, Judaism, secularism, or an intersection of these topics? Bring it! And if there's an article or text that might help the discussion, bring that, too (if you submit it before the meeting, we can make it available on our Facebook page and/or via email).
Check out https://commongroundmiddleton.blog to learn about this very interesting new venue.
* Common Ground has complete food service until 2:00 on. After that, they serve cafe drinks, bar drinks & bakery.
Sponsor: Humanistic Jews of Madison, an affiliate of the Society for Humanistic Judaism