Jewish Dialogue on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
Open to Everyone in the Jewish Community
Would you like to have a constructive, respectful conversation with other Jewish people whose views about Israel and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are different from your own? Are you interested in talking about your experiences, feelings, convictions, and questions in an environment that promotes mutual understanding?
Join us for a unique dialogue moderated by Harry Webne-Behrman, a professional mediator, using materials from the Jewish Dialogue Group. Feel free to sign up for one or several. These will continue on a monthly basis throughout the year.
Registration is required. For more information or to reserve a spot please contact Sara at email@example.com. Participants are encouraged to attend more than one session. A $5 contribution is requested for each session.
This program is generously funded by an Innovation Grant from the Jewish Federation of Madison and co-sponsored by Beth Israel Center, Congregation Shaarei Shamayim, Jewish Federation of Madison, Temple Beth El, and UW Hillel.
Future Sessions ~ Save The Dates
The following sessions are all from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm are OPEN TO ALL.
- May 27 – Beth Israel Center, 1406 Mound Street
- June 24 – Beth Israel Center, 1406 Mound Street
- July 22 – Temple Beth El, 2702 Arbor Drive
- August 26 – Beth Israel Center, 1406 Mound Street
- September 9 – Capitol Lakes, 333 W. Main Street
- October 28 – Jewish Federation of Madison, 6434 Enterprise Lane
- November 11 – Jewish Federation of Madison, 6434 Enterprise Lane
- December 14 – Temple Beth El, 2702 Arbor Drive