- Services In-Person + Online: 9:00 am
- Tot/Preschool/Kindergarten Services In-Person Only: 9:00 am
- 1st-5th Grade Services In-Person Only: 10:00 am
- 6th-8th Grade Discussion In-Person Only: 10:00 am
- 9th-12th Grade Discussion In-Person Only: 10:00 am
- Rosh Hashanah Discussion In-Person Only, 12:30 pm
- Tashlich: 3:00 p.m. West side location
Our Zoom space opens at 8:45 am. The service lasts a little over three hours.
Children's services will be led by our community song leader along with Shaarei Shamayim parents. They will be held in Courtyard classroom A/B at the First Unitarian Society. Please enter through the Atrium doors. Please register for children's services so we know how many people to expect. We will also have discussions for 6th-8th graders and 9th-12th graders. Please register for these discussions.
We will have a Rosh Hashanah discussion on renewal and forgiveness facilitated by Alison Lebwohl, Mimi Goldberg, and Melanie Herzog immediately following the morning service. We will provide a light lunch from Gotham Bagels. Registration is required. Please register on our website if you would like lunch. We will provide bagels, cream cheese, and coffee. Feel free to bring a side to share.
Tashlich is held near a member's home. We will gather at their home and walk to the water. If you do not receive our newsletter or weekly email please contact the office for the exact locations.