Strength & Struggle: Lessons in Character from the Stories of Our Prophets
6 Mondays, May 9th - June 27th (no class on Shavuot or Memorial Day)
Have you ever thought about what character is made of? Consider the beautiful people you know - the ones everyone wants to be like. What do they share in common? They have all known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, found their way out of those depths, and are now stronger because of it. As a person of character, who appreciates the value of personal growth, I’m certain you’ll be fascinated by our new JLI course.
In Strength and Struggle, we examine the stories of famous biblical characters for inspiration. We observe their struggles and triumphs from the lens of 3,000 years of Jewish wisdom to discover building blocks and powerful tools for growth in our own lives.
As you know, human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable. As long as we are alive, we have an obligation to grow, to stand up and face our challenges, to become better and more effective people. This is why we are offering this amazing course.
In Strength and Struggle, we explore questions of tremendous personal relevance, such as:
- How do we gain perspective when overcome by emotion?
- How do you beat burnout, when your sources of motivation are depleted?
- How do you break out of your routines to make progress on the goals that matter to you most?
By attending this course, you’ll gain:
- A rare opportunity to think deeply about yourself and the values that are most important to YOU.
- Inspiration and guidance to overcome - and even grow from - the challenges life throws your way.
- An intimate and extensive knowledge of biblical events that comprise a significant portion of our nation’s history and heritage.
To See More Details & Register >
Email or call to attend the first class for free.