On Sunday, October 20th, we will come together in spirit and in action as one community to make the world a better place. Tzedakah Sunday is a long standing tradition for the Jewish Federation of Madison. It is our largest telephone fundraiser each year. Stop by the Federation and hand deliver your pledge this year! Your generous donation to the Jewish Federation of Madison’s Annual Campaign enables thousands of Jews in our community, in Israel, and around the world can get the help they need. Drop in and see friends or volunteer to make calls. We would love to see you and THANK YOU personally!
Your support of Federation helps us:
1) strengthen Jewish life
2) fight poverty
3) rescue and resettle Jewish immigrants
Join us in the mitzvah of Tzedakah by attending the Open House!
There will be food and fun filled activities all day for the kids:
- Bring your kids and their pennies to add to our giant piggybank.
- Listen to stories with your children at 12:30 & 1:30 p.m.
- You and your child can take a yoga class with Jamie from little om BIG OM at 1:00 p.m.
- Enjoy a slice of pizza or a sweet treat
- Help your child create and decorate a tzedakah box of their own!
- Get to know our wonderful new shlichim, Racheli and Mickey, by participating in their creative activities at 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
NEW This Year...Mincraft Israel!!!
Bring your laptop and participate in Minecraft Israel! We will be having an interactive Minecraft activity for everyone interested in playing at 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please RSVP for Minecraft Israel to:
Send your child’s name and Minecraft user name to Lynn Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will save them a spot. Participants are asked to make a tzedakah donation. $18 or whatever is in your tzedakah box at home would be great!