With great sadness, we write to inform you of the death of Al Frank yesterday, husband of Lois Frank, father of Ziva (Jim) Wear and Tina (Richard) Pearson, brother of Frances (Franklin z"l) Mann, and grandfather of Peter (Nicole Brimmer) and Daniel Wear, and Chayah, Mayer, Zev, Raizl, Miriam and Gittel Halikman.
The funeral will be tomorrow, Friday, October 26 at 1:30 pm, at Cress Funeral Home, 3610 Speedway, Madison, WI.
The service will continue graveside with full burial at Forest Hill Cemetery.
A meal of consolation will follow at Capitol Lakes, 333 W. Main St., Madison, WI
Shiva will continue after Shabbat:
- Saturday - Minyan at 7:30 pm at Capitol Lakes.
- Sunday - The family will say kaddish at Beth Israel Center during regular morning minyan at 8:15 am. Shiva will continue at the home of Ziva and Jim Wear, with Shiva calls most welcome 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Minyan at the Wear home at 5:30pm.
- Monday - The family will say kaddish at BIC during regular morning minyan at 7:00 am. Shiva will continue at the Wear home, with Shiva calls most welcome 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Minyan at the Wear home at 5:30 pm.
- Tuesday - The family will welcome Shiva calls 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Minyan at the Wear home at 5:30 pm.
- Wednesday - The family will say kaddish at BIC during regular evening minyan at 5:30 pm.
- Thursday - The family will say kaddish at BIC during regular morning minyan at 7:00am and then get up from Shiva.
If you are available to perform the mitzvah of shmira, guarding the body, please sign up here >
Shift start/end times are flexible. If you can sit at Cress for part of a shift, please sign up and note that in the comment.
May Al's memory be for a blessing.