With great sadness, we write to inform you of the death of Shirley “Stacey” Langerman, mother of Nancy (David) Resnick. Shirley passed away in Boca Raton, Florida, on April 1. She was 94.
Her funeral will be held at Shalom Memorial Park in Arlington Heights, IL, at noon on Wednesday, April 6.
Along with Nancy and David, Shirley is survived by her son, Harlan (Julie) Gladstein; her grandchildren Adam, Tamar, Amira, and Yael, and Natalie and Michael Gladstein; her great-grandchildren Orly, Tova, and Esther Resnick-Schwarcz, and Asher and Judah Resnick. She was preceded in death by her husband, Samuel Langerman, and her daughter Laura Gladstein.
See Obituary & View Funeral Service Online >
The family will observe shiva online with the BIC minyan beginning Thursday morning, April 7, and concluding Tuesday morning, April 12, including Saturday and Sunday evenings, April 9 and 10. Here is the shiva minyan schedule:
- Thursday, April 7 - 7:15 am (hybrid), 5:30 pm (Zoom only)
- Friday, April 8 - 7:15 am (Zoom only)
- Saturday, April 9 - 8:20 pm (Zoom only)
- Sunday, April 10 - 8:15 am (hybrid), 5:30 pm (Zoom only)
- Monday, April 11 - 7:15 am (hybrid), 5:30 pm (Zoom only)
- Tuesday, April 12 - 8:00 am (Zoom only)
Contact email@example.com for the Zoom link or more information.
May Shirley's memory be for a blessing.